Psychotherapy provides a space for us to acquire insight and clarity, create new priorities, and gain the courage to change. We are committed to walk alongside you to find restoration in areas of your life that are distressed.
- Depression and anxiety
- Traumatic experiences
- Complex relationship issues
Adolescence can be a dynamic and challenging time for both teens and parents. We are here to walk with your family through the ups and downs. Our collaborative objectives could look like:
- Increasing positive strategies for academic success
- Overcoming depression and anxiety
- Relating with peers and forming satisfying friendships
- Developing self-esteem and confidence
We are here to support your family's needs in a welcoming, child-friendly environment. We utilize play therapy to help children express themselves, work on their problems, "try on" different solutions, and learn more effective coping methods. Our collaborate objectives could look like:
- Preparing for school success
- Developing initiative and self-esteem
- Connecting with peers
- Overcoming behavioral challengings
Parenting can be both joyful and challenging. We offer a hopeful, nonjudgmental space for parents to grow in their confidence and feel supported in their journey.
- Building secure connections and promoting cooperation
- Reducing frustration
- Harnessing your child's potential
- Navigating family transitions, blended families, and co-parenting
ADOPTION & FOSTER CARE
We understand that transitioning into a new family can be joyous as well as stressful when dealing with behavioral and attachment challenges.
- Preparation for adoptive parents
- Support throughout adoption decisions
- Learning about attachment issues
- Attachment to the new family
- Developmental support for children
- Establishing healthy parenting
We work with all couples (non married, pre-marital, marital) to restore healthy relationships and strong connections with their partner. We are prepared to address issues including infidelity, sexual concerns, trauma, and infertility.