SOCIAL IS A group for girls who need a little more: a little more connection, a little more practice, a little more support.
Social is a great place for:
- The girl who feels lonely and disconnected, and wants to belong and feel known.
- The girl whose social life is alive and kicking - but not always in the good way!
- The girl who loves to be with people, but tends to feel stuck on the edges of a group.
- The girl who handles most social situations with ease, but has a couple of habits that leave everyone (including her) worn out.
We'll be working on things like:
- Healthy friendships
- Social support and skills practice
- Identity development
- Exploration of purpose and values
- Creative self expression
- Handling stress and setbacks
- Two on-going groups:
- Middle School group (Mondays 4:00-5:30 PM)
- High School group (Tuesdays 5:45-7:15 PM)
- Location: Highland Park Office
- Start dates: February 6 for Middle School Group / February 7 for High School Group
- Cost: $60 per group
Allison (Allie) Ramsey, MS, is a Marriage and Family Therapist Intern, IMF #94391, working under the professional supervision of Michelle Harwell, MFT 50732. She received her MS in Marital and Family Therapy from Fuller Theological Seminary, and her BA in Psychology and Philosophy from Yale University.